Saturday 9 July 2016

Lady In Red











ZARA Dress(Sold Out) (Similar HERE & HERE) & Heels (Similar HERE) | F21 Jacket.

I'm so excited to be embracing a lot more colour this season. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that i'm a neutral girl all the way. However, I do enjoy a pop of colour every now and again. Red is most definitely one of my favourite colours to wear and I can't wait to inject more colour into my wardrobe.

This red dress is right up my alley. It's so vibrant, but simple at the same time; I decided to play it up with my trusty oversized denim jacket (which I got in a few sizes larger) and some scrappy heels. I got so many compliments on that day so I decided to share the look with you all.

Here's my most recent video on youtube:

Hope you enjoy!
Vee xx

1 comment: